Basic guidelines for entry will be as follows but any entry may be refused for any reason at the complete discretion of the tournament committee.
|Team Fee for all Events
|$150 entery Per Event (x5)
|$20 Big Bass per event (x5)
|$40 Membership(includes BASS Team dues)(x2)
Registration and Payment Options
IMPORTANT: Registration must be done online by May 26th. While check payments will be accpeted by mail, REGISTRATION FORMS WILL NOT BE ACCPETED BY MAIL OR AT D&R Sports Kalamazoo location. You must register online prior to sending payment. Teams will have the option to pay by cash, check or credit card but must still go through the online registration process. Instructions on how to pay are detailed in the online registration process. Please note, there are additional processing and handling fees if paying by credit.
Eligibility and Deadlines
- Entries for all teams will be accepted starting at the release of this entry form on 1/22/2020.
- All Events are 100% Prepaid for the Season. A full payment of $930 is due 5/26/2020
- To reserve your spot, a minimum deposit of $400 is required by 3/27/2020.
- Teams who fished all events in the previous year will have priority if received by 3/27/2020.
- On 5/26/2020 will draw entries from the new teams to fill the 75 total spots.
- If 75 spots are not filled by 5/26/2020 applications will be accepted in order of arrival until all spots are filled.
- Payment in full is due by 5/26/2020, if payment is not received your spot will forfeited and filled by another team.
- Any unsuccessful entries will be refunded by the same means you paid the week of 6/1/2020.
- No refunds will be given to accepted entries after 5/26/2020.
In addition to the 75 entries, we reserve three spots for tournament directors and volunteers and allow additional spots for sponsors and/or new boat buyer from D&R at the discretion of the tournament committee.