Register Now!!Important!!!: There is some confusion regarding joining this series and your boat brand. This series is open to everyone and any boat make/model/year. There is specific contingencies which may apply based on your brand, but all are welcome. To qualify for the Bass Pro Amateur Open - you must have a White River Marine Groug qualifying brand to be eligble however.Updated 5/27/2021---UPDATED 5/28/21---
***D&R Series Now Allows Morning of Entry***
- There will no longer be a cap on the number of boats per event.
- Teams are welcome to sign up the morning of any of the D&R Series tournaments.
- Cost is the same as pre-registration. $170.00 Tournament Entry + $40 per angler membership.
o First tournament total cost is $250.00 per team.
o Additional tournaments cost $170.00 per team.
- Morning entries take off positions start after last pre-paid spot.
- Teams that fish three tournaments will have the option to fish the D&R Championship! (For more info see offical rules)
2022 D&R Series Contingency Awards - To Be Determined
Each contingency is awarded at each event!
*Some conditions apply*
- Must be present to win and must be within reasonable distance of tournament stage or trailer.
- Teams registering the morning of are not eligible to win Random Draw awards.
- West and East Divisions are 3 tournaments
- Championship tournament dates and lake TBD
- Pre-payment required to qualify for best takeoff positions and giveaways
- Pre-paid cost per event is $170 ($150 entry fee + $20 big bass)
- Pre-payment cost is $760.00 per division per team ($680.00 entry fees, $40 Membership per person)
- Day of tournament entry will likely be an option for an increased price
- Championship Dates: TBD
- Championship Location: TBD
- Championship Payout: TBD