A Bass Pro Shops US Open Championship Qualifying Series
- US Open Championship entry will be awarded via random draw from qualifying anglers at the D&R Series Championship
You must be an amateur. An amateur is someone who:
- Has not competed as a boater/pro in a MLF Major or BASS Elite Series event within the last two years immediately preceding the BPO event being entered.
- Anglers have not ever paid an entry fee greater than $2,500.
- Anglers that do not have lifetime earnings greater than $100,000.
At least one teammate must be the registered owner of one of these world-class boat brands: Tracker, Ranger, Nitro, Mako, Sun Tracker, Triton and Tahoe. Your boat must have a properly aerated factory-installed live well.
Team must pay for and compete in at least 3 regular season D&R events + the D&R Series Championship
- 2 divisions East and West, 3 tournaments per division
- 2-day, full field, championship tournament at neutral lake (lake TBD)
- Pre-payment required to qualify for best takeoff positions and giveaways
- Pre-paid cost per event is $170 ($150 entry fee + $20 big bass)
- Pre-payment cost is $760.00 per division per team
- Day of tournament entry will likely be an option (note: cost of entry be increased)
- Championship Dates: Sept 18 and 19
- Championship Location: TBD
- Championship Payout
- First Place $10,000 Cash ($2000 Nitro Bonus)