Liability Release Agreement
In submitting this agreement, I hereby
- Release Justin Keithley, Cyrus Ruel, and West Michigan Bass including its officers, employees, directors, volunteers, and sponsors from any and all damages, claims, demands, costs, or other expenses relating to injury of any person or property, which I may sustain, or which may be caused by reason of participating in or in connection with any West Michigan Bass labeled or sanctioned events.
- Acknowledge that it is my choice to leave an event at any time for any reason thus forfeiting the buy in fee and any membership fees, which are non-refundable.
- Agree with and fully understand that any violation of the rules may result in disqualification and forfeiture of entry fees at the full discretion of the acting director.
- Confirm that I maintain current liability insurance on any boat used in any West Michigan Bass event.
- Agree West Michigan Bass shall have the right to video, photograph, record, publish, re-publish, adapt, exhibit, perform, reproduce, edit, modify, make derivative works, distribute, display or otherwise use or reuse the undersigned's image, voice and/or likeness in connection with any product or service in all markets, media or technology now known or hereafter developed in West Michigan Bass’s products or services, as long as there is no intent to use the image, voice and/or likeness in a disparaging manner. Further, I hereby release West Michigan Bass, its officers, members, directors and agents, from any and all causes of action or claims based upon or relating to the use of the undersigned's image, video, voice and/or likeness.
- Waive my rights of privacy or publicity with the regard to the programs of the tournament in which I appear and consent to B.A.S.S., LLC's (and its parent, affiliated and subsidiary companies, and those acting under their permission or upon their authority), copyrighting, distributing, televising, publishing and using in any way the audio and visual portions of any television videotape, film and photographs pictures of me or of interviews, scenes or other sequences in which I may be included, and any reproduction thereof, anywhere at any time through any medium or media for advertising, promotion, trade, television programming or other lawful purpose whatsoever; and I shall not be entitled to receive any royalties or other compensation in connection with such use."
- Acknowledge and agree that B.A.S.S., LLC (and its parent, affiliated and subsidiary companies, and those acting under their permission or upon their authority) shall have the right to use my personal information to contact me with communications and other advertisements, and may provide such information to any sponsor of B.A.S.S., LLC or its parent, affiliated and subsidiary companies, which sponsor may contact me with communications and other advertisements.
Participation of Minors
For any participant under the age of 18, the co-signing (required) Parent or Legal Guardian assumes all responsibilities and liabilities contained in this document.
Official rules are available at www.westmichiganbass.com. Printed rules packets may be provided by request; however, availability is not guaranteed at any given event. By signing below, I acknowledge that the rules have been reviewed and understood.
Participant Release Agreement/Acknowledgment of Risk:
I have read the entire West Michigan Bass tournament rules. I agree to abide by all conditions stated in the rules as well as the Release Agreement and Acknowledgement of Risk Form clearly outlined above.